I was on the The Small Business Hour, as heard on CBS Radio talking about small business trust, reviews. The Small Business Hour is a weekly radio show for small businesses to give them news and tips to “become more profitable, more competitive and more productive.” and is hosted by Mark Deo and Matt Walker.
You can listen to the episode featuring me by clicking here . You should listen to the whole show and just in case you are short of time my interview is from the 24th minute.
Top takeaways for Small Business from my conversation :
- Ask your customers which online destination they would like to converse with you. Are they now spending time on new media sites like Facebook?
- Conduct regular searches on Google to see the first 20 results and see if you are present in the conversation – setup profiles, respond to posts or comments.
- Setup monitoring of your product or company name with tools like Google Alerts.
- Definitely make sure you have your own web site.
- Integrate social media efforts into your regular marketing.
- Test and see which channels work and increase engagement.
- Small Business Success Index survey showing small business adoption of social media.
- Create a free website with Network Solutions
- Network Solutions Facebook Community.
First published at Network Solutions Solutions Are Power