For a limited time – buy one, get one free! If you register 9.9.09 (using promo code GSB999), you will only pay $99 to attend AND be able to bring a guest with you for FREE!
090909 is making news all over the world , while some couples consider this a auspicious day to get married a Malaysian Newspaper The Star reports that “is a day that will be full of success as the number 090909 symbolizes longevity.” And the new video game featuring the Beatles - Rock Band is releasing on that day Recognizing that Small Business need all the help in jumping through the hurdles this economy is putting them through, Network Solutions® – will offer a one-day special registration fee allowing two people to attend for just $99 total, the GrowSmartBiz Conference – being held on September 29th at the Renaissance – Washington DC.
The Small Business conference I am helping organize is called GrowSmart Biz conference on Sept 29th at the Renaissance Washington DC. Chris Anderson the Editor of WIRED is the keynote speaker and our aim is to get answers to small business to do better in this economy. Details of the conference are at http://tinyurl.com/gsbiz .
I am looking for help to promote the event from all of you. Here are some things you can do:
1) Mentioning it on your blog ( let me know if you need a badge)
2) Adding it to your Facebook or LinkedIn profile and tweet the URL http://tinyurl.com/gsbiz
3) Email or message to any networking group you think will benefit from this conference
Other reasons to attend :
- See Chris Anderson, editor-in-chief of Wired Magazine and author of The Long Tail and Free, as the conference keynote.
- Walk away with executable, cost-effective ways to market, promote and grow your business.
- Find out what others are doing to weather the current economic storm – and pick up strategies and tactics you can apply to your own business.
- Learn how to navigate your way through what can be a financial maze from people who have done it – and succeeded.
- Expand your marketing arsenal – figure out how to enhance your current promotional efforts by integrating social media.
Score lots of free stuff – including a free domain n
- me from Network Solutions®, a copy of Chris Anderson’s best-selling book, Free, and business planning software from Palo Alto Software.