Jessica Knows best :). She is compiling a directory on her blog of local influencers and this post is my entry.
Washington DC / Maryland/Virginia Rockville /Baltimore /Farifax /Reston /Herndon
- Blogs: http://www.carryoncurry.com | http://www.shashi.name
- Blog: http://blog.networksolutions.com
- Facebook: http://fb.shashi.name
- Linkedin: http://www.linkedin.com/in/sbellamkonda
- DC Examiner Column : http://bit.ly/dcexaminer
- Tech Cocktail Column: http://bit.ly/shashitechcocktail
- What I am reading: http://shashib.amplify.comm
- Twitter: @Shashib
Favorite restaurants, attractions, and little known activities.
Best place to park in DC over the weekend visiting museums is the Ronald Regal building which is very close to the National Mall.
Indique Heights ( Chevy Chase), Chao Phra Ya ( Thai Herndon), Tara Thai ( Gaithersburg) ZIki ( Gaithersburg)
A little about me:
I love people and connecting other folks to earn karma points. Love organizing grass roots events. Day job is Social Media Swami ( Director – Social Media) for Network Solutions. Love networking for breakfast, lunch.
Best way to contact: http://www.google.com/profiles/shashib