#3C15 CapitolCom - Convergence in Communications Conference, This Friday March 6th at Arlington's Artisphere
On March 6, 2015, DC's local news source for PR, Social Media and Communication professionals, Capitol Communicator is organizing a second full-day Convergence in Communications Conference for Media, PR and Communications professionals
Where: Artisphere, 1101 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22209
When: Friday, March 6, 2015 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
Convergence in Communications Conference 2015
A special offer for my readers and friends. Use the promotional code FRIEND to get a 20% discount.
Conference Details : Agenda | Speakers
- The keynote is Frank Eliason, Global Director of Social Media for Citi.
- A list of someof the speakers who I know very well
- Geoff Livingston, Founder, Tenacity5 Media
- Shonali Burke, President & CEO, Shonali Burke Consulting, Inc. Speaking about -Measuring Your Online Success
- Adele Cehrs Owner of Epic | A Brand Voice Agency will be speaking on the topic “Get Real Time or Get Lost”
- Rob Terry - Managing Editor, Washington Business Journal
- Jennifer Nycz-Conner, Assistant Managing Editor/Video, Washington Business Journal
- Cary Hatch, CEO, MDB Communications
- Jason Jue, CMO and Cofounder, Triblio
- Rebecca Davis, Executive Vice President, Social/Digital,Ogilvy
- Shana Glenzer, VP of Social Marketing, SocialRadar
Hope to see you there.