The Pew Internet & American Life Project, Pew Research always has very interesting studies and I wanted to share this with you. The slide presentation is below delivered by Lee Rainie Director Pew Internet project and heare are some findings that I found very interesting.
- 97 % of teens play video or computer games
- 75% of teens have a cellphone but only 60% have a desktop or a laptop
- 14% of teens have blogs and post regularly while 54% read blogs
- 93% of teens are online and of these 73% use social networking sites
- 40% to 50% Tag content ( I wonder what the ratio is for adults )
- 50% to 60% post photos online
- 8% use Twitter