- Ask your customers which online destination they would like to converse with you. Are they now spending time on new media sites like Facebook?
- Conduct regular searches on Google to see the first 20 results and see if you are present in the conversation – setup profiles, respond to posts or comments.
- Setup monitoring of your product or company name with tools like Google Alerts.
- Definitely make sure you have your own web site.
- Integrate social media efforts into your regular marketing.
- Test and see which channels work and increase engagement.
- Small Business Success Index survey showing small business adoption of social media.
- Create a free website with Network Solutions
- Network Solutions Facebook Community.
First published at Network Solutions Solutions Are Power