Tuesday, March 24, 2015
I have been attending Techcocktail for probably as long as they have been held. At the event yu will enjoy meeting the #DCtech Startup community, entrepreneurs, VCs, Tech, marketing ninjas, journalists. The room has a lot of magic and I have made several serendipitous connections there.
Day: Wednesday, April 8th
Location: 2231 Crystal Dr. Arlington, VA 22202 United States
Register at : http://tech.co/event/tech-cocktails-dc-sessions-1
Hope to see you there.
Wednesday, March 11, 2015
Monday, March 09, 2015
Just walked out of Gigaom for the last time. Thank you everyone. I will miss you all for rest of my life! http://t.co/IBOhRuZ4DZA few minutes I saw this tweet. I have been reading GigaOm for a long time and have watched the success of GigaOm, so this came as a shock.
— Om Malik (@om) March 10, 2015
In his post on his personal blog :
Business, much like life, is not a movie and not everyone gets to have a story book ending.
There will be time for postmortems, but not today. Today, I want to thank all the people who make (and have helped make) Gigaom. Their role in this journey was what really made it all worth it. They are great people and they will all do great work wherever they go. I want to thank our investors who believed in the business long before it became fashionable. And most importantly, I want to thank you dear readers for coming along on this trip of a lifetime.
See the post on GigaOM https://gigaom.com/2015/03/09/about-gigaom/
Tuesday, March 03, 2015
#3C15 CapitolCom - Convergence in Communications Conference, This Friday March 6th at Arlington's Artisphere
On March 6, 2015, DC's local news source for PR, Social Media and Communication professionals, Capitol Communicator is organizing a second full-day Convergence in Communications Conference for Media, PR and Communications professionals
Where: Artisphere, 1101 Wilson Boulevard, Arlington, VA 22209
When: Friday, March 6, 2015 from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM (EST)
Convergence in Communications Conference 2015
A special offer for my readers and friends. Use the promotional code FRIEND to get a 20% discount.
Conference Details : Agenda | Speakers
- The keynote is Frank Eliason, Global Director of Social Media for Citi.
- A list of someof the speakers who I know very well
- Geoff Livingston, Founder, Tenacity5 Media
- Shonali Burke, President & CEO, Shonali Burke Consulting, Inc. Speaking about -Measuring Your Online Success
- Adele Cehrs Owner of Epic | A Brand Voice Agency will be speaking on the topic “Get Real Time or Get Lost”
- Rob Terry - Managing Editor, Washington Business Journal
- Jennifer Nycz-Conner, Assistant Managing Editor/Video, Washington Business Journal
- Cary Hatch, CEO, MDB Communications
- Jason Jue, CMO and Cofounder, Triblio
- Rebecca Davis, Executive Vice President, Social/Digital,Ogilvy
- Shana Glenzer, VP of Social Marketing, SocialRadar
Hope to see you there.
In life I have learnt to always be thankful. Every morning, I am thankful to be alive, the fresh crisp air,family, a place to li...
What an odd Norwegian show & quiet eating teaches us about consumers?
More than a decade ago I arrived at a new job at Network Solutions that involved talking to customers and reported to a wonderful supe...