Tomorrow, on 7/13 at 4:00 pm PST Global Social CRM community is making a history by participating in a worldwide event (16 countries) via TelePresence out of 3 locations: Santa Clara, CA; Washington, DC and New York, NY; via WebEx, Livestreaming video, Twitter and Wave.
Meeting will start with introduction video by Paul Greenberg, followed by master interviews with Natalie Petohouff, Ray Wang, Mitch Lieberman, Brian Solis and Frank Eliason.
They will cover the following topics:
- - How SCRM plays in the world of enterprise applications;
- - Justifying Communities in SCRM planning;
- - How does SCRM work for SMB?
- - How communities grow from Twitter..
Topics that will be discussed are:
- - Using online communities for SCRM;
- - How are communities being used today?
- - How has the advent of the Social Customer changed communities?
- - How are businesses reacting to these new social-networks-as-communities?
- - Is there a business justification for using communities?
- - What can we expect going forward?
- - How can a business benefit from using communities?
- - Case studies.
Nice coverage of the event in Washington Examiner:
Onsite TelePresence suites are booked, but you can join us free via WebEx and Livestream.
Special thank you goes to our sponsors:
Ant's Eye View
and our TelePresence suites hosts:
Shashi Bellamkonda [DC]
Mitch Lieberman [NY].
Video production by Rich Reader.
See you tomorrow!