Cheers ! The SOBCon Chicago 2011 Program is up!
Sobcon fills a need for a common sharing of ideas among experts, Have been going for the past 3 years and really come back with a lot of takeaways to implement.
Love the opportunity to see Chicago. The group is always inclusive so even if you are a newbie you will blend in. Check it out and add the conference to your 2011 event calendar
It's official. While there are still some surprises to come, SOBCon 2011 Chicago has taken shape, and we’re excited to share the results. The faculty for SOBCon 2011 are more than talking heads. They are the advocates and practitioners who have demonstrated real and measurable results for what they'll share in Chicago.Read more at www.sobevent.com
- Cathy Brooks, CEO, Story Navigation
- Derek Halpern, CEO. Social Triggers
- Liz Strauss, Co-Founder. SOBCon, Successful-Blog
- Jay Jay French, Co-Founder Twisted Sister
- Sharon Gitelle, Director of Strategy and eCommerce,Forbes.com
- Carol Roth, Business Strategist, Deal Maker, Author of the Entrepreneur Equation, CEO of IntercapMP
- Terry Starbucker, Co-Founder. SOBCon, Ramblings from a Glass Half Full
We’ll also lead in-depth discussions with the influencers we've come to rely on: