Time passed very fast in the 30 minute interview with Deborah Shane on BlogTalkRadio. I was honored and enjoyed the conversation with her on social media small business, communication. here are some tips I gave on the show.
- - Setup a alert for your name, business and product on Google alerts
- - Search for yourself and update the profiles you find in your search results
- - Start a Facebook Page for your business, we have a Tis season for Social Faceboo k educational campaign on our blog
- - I hope you have a website – According to several studies including Network Solutions’ Small Business Success Index with University of Maryland 50% of small business do not have a website and are eager to setup one. You can use Wordpress and have pages and a blog
- - Follow 2 to 3 blogs in your profession and comment on them. Linkedin in Answers, Focus.com and Quora and maybe even Facebook Answers ( social Q & A)