Dan Crowther started the conference off with a keynote where he emphasized the importance of best practices. His presentation was full of tips and executable tasks that I am sure all the attendees will implement ASAP.
- Movable Type is the best for search compared to Blogger as since they are paid search engines are almost sure that there will be no spam blogs.
- Top social bookmarking people boorkmark 6 links from other people to every single one of their own that they submit.
- Use Tube Moghul. it is good for syndication and also lets you track competition.
- Squidoo is a good place to get inbound links
- Even if you have one Digg it is still a link
- Use Camtasia from Techsmith to create valuable "How to's" that people are looking for.