I pledged to support the "Blue Key Campaign" which the United States Association for UNHCR (USA for UNHCR) launched to channel the energy of individual citizens to speak out for refugees. "No one chooses to be a refugee" words of Antonio Guterres, the UN High Commissioner for Refugees. These folks are forcibly displaced from their homes and very often struggle for bare necessities of life. Everyone's support is necessary for providing a lasting solution to this refugee crisis.Read stories that will bring tears to your eyes http://www.thebluekey.org/book/index.php and you will realize how lucky you are not to face these hardshipsDo this now
- Donate $5 and show your support with a Blue Key pin or pendant.
- Wear your Blue Key to show your support
- Reachout and spread the word on Facebook or on Twitter using the #bluekey hashtag.
Other awesome folks who are supporting this by blogging about it:
- Ann Bevans: http://blog.annbevans.com/2011/05/11/fatimas-story/
- Beth Kanter: http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-504943_162-20061849-10391715.html?tag=contentMain%3BcontentBody
- Kellye Crane: http://soloprpro.com/challenges-beyond-our-own/
- Tinu Abayomi Paul: http://asktinu.com/how-you-and-a-small-bluekey-will-change-the-world.php
- Matt LaCasse: http://mattlacasse.wordpress.com/2011/05/16/blue-key-campaign-the-forgotten-homeless/
- Gini Dietrich: http://www.spinsucks.com/social-media/get-your-blue-key-in-support-of-world-refugee-day/
- Kami Huyse: http://overtonecomm.blogspot.com/2011/05/simple-bluekey-can-change-lives-of.html
- Maddie Grant: http://www.socialfish.org/2011/05/get-your-blue-key.html
- Geoff Livingston: http://geoffliving.posterous.com/get-a-blue-key-today-help-refugees
- Wendy Islett: http://spinneasgauge.blogspot.com/2011/05/key-to-making-difference.html
- Mark Story http://www.intersectionofonlineandoffline.com/the-blue-key-campaign-cynicism-and-me/
- Erica Allison: http://www.allisondevelopmentgroup.com/blog/2011/05/grab-your-blue-key/
- Jon Newman: http://jonnewman12.wordpress.com/2011/05/26/the-lost-boys-and-blue-keys/
- Harrison Kratz: http://engagetv.tumblr.com/post/5904867820/harrison-interviews-shonali-burke-shonali-about
- Sonja Whipp.: http://sjwhipp.com/2011/05/31/support-refugees-worldwide-get-a-blue-key/
- Ken Mueller: http://inklingmedia.net/2011/06/03/blue-keys-and-refugees-a-blog-post-about-something/
- Jill Foster: http://liveyourtalk.com/2011/06/learning-about-refugees-motivated-this-question-is-your-home-worth-5/
Photo Credit : Photo ID 439939. 16/06/2010. Seraf Jedad, Sudan. UN Photo/Albert Gonzalez i Farran http://goo.gl/EWyC.www.unmultimedia.org/photo/
- Justin Goldsborough.: http://justincaseyouwerewondering.com/2011/06/07/get-a-blue-key-give-refugees-a-chance-to-find-a-home/
I love connections and want to bring value to people. Washington DC Small Business, Social Media, Technology, Communications, Marketing and Conversations with Shashi Bellamkonda Vice President Marketing at Leap | Marketing Leader Driving Business Growth & Customer Exp | Startup & SMB Advisor
Tuesday, June 07, 2011
A Blue Key to Helping 43 Million displaced people in the world
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)
How to leverage Google’s AI Vision service for your computer vision needs
Google Cloud AI Vision is a new service that allows you to easily build and deploy computer vision applications on the cloud. With Google Cl...
More than a decade ago I arrived at a new job at Network Solutions that involved talking to customers and reported to a wonderful supe...
What an odd Norwegian show & quiet eating teaches us about consumers?
There used to be a time when I depended heavily on wall calendars. Now in the computer age its my Outlook and the TMobile Dash that does mos...
Post a Comment