Must do list :
- PARTY : RSVP to the .CO IWNY Mixer Under the Bulb" on Thursday 9th June 7 to 10 p.m . RSVP : http://bulbys.eventbrite.com [ Party celebrates the launch of www.bulbys.co
- Exclusive #iwny discount for getting a .CO domain name - Enter Discount Code NYC1199CO at the end of the shopping cart at http://networksolutions.co
Shashi Notes from #IWNY
- Meebo was interesting. They have evolved and now provide a great tool for publishers to welcome their visitors. Check them out at meebo.com/new. Check out my food site http://carryoncurry.com on the Meebo wall in the picture above
- Yahoo had a big presence and as you enter the show you can have your picture taken and get a free pie from the food truck parked outside. I must have been the only person who wanted to take a pic of the picture takers ;)
- Was awesome to meet my friend Steve Hall of Adrants.com
- Social Vending Machine from Pepsi - I did not try this but it seems like you can send a drink to a friend using this machine.
Ford had a Focus Hunt using QR codes
Neil is the founder of LoadOut and has assembled a team of 20 young people representing four countries who are passionate about advancing technology within the global agricultural sector to help facilitate greater efficiencies and improve the way people produce food. Besides working to pioneer LoadOut's solutions, you can find Neil laboring on his family’s farm in Central Indiana (possibly driving a semi-truck). Neil generally dedicates a full day’s work on the family farm: starting from the ground up doing the hard work like many other young farmers across the country.
In his spare time Neil enjoys striving to encourage international agricultural collaboration between businesses, universities, and citizens. When time permits, he invites foreign students, businesses, and educators from across the globe out to the farm for dinner and neutral discussion in an attempt to bring people together in ways that normally would not be possible.
See more pictures here http://goo.gl/bZQer