#FredNMT Amanda Changuris
Details of the conference : Frederick Chamber Website
- Always respond to both positive and negative feedback
- Offer a solution immediately
- Take the conversation offline if necessary
- Great point - Assume positive intent when getting feedback on social media
- Have a good comment policy on your Facebook Page "info" page. Set limits if warranted.
In my opinion Frederick Memorial Hospital is a great example of proper use of social media tools for communication. Check the Frederick Memorial Hospital Facebook page.