#FredNMT Amanda Changuris, a photo by ShashiBellamkonda on Flickr.
#FredNMT Amanda Changuris
Details of the conference : Frederick Chamber Website
- Always respond to both positive and negative feedback
- Offer a solution immediately
- Take the conversation offline if necessary
- Great point - Assume positive intent when getting feedback on social media
- Have a good comment policy on your Facebook Page "info" page. Set limits if warranted.
In my opinion Frederick Memorial Hospital is a great example of proper use of social media tools for communication. Check the Frederick Memorial Hospital Facebook page.
marketing happens fast when you build good rapport,
learn more how to separate your business growth from you competition
Post a Comment