- Watch China closely. They have figured free same day delivery in 25+ cities even using bicycles for the last mile delivery
- Photos and short videos still popular and growing
- Sharing, Crowd sourcing and reviews an important trend
- Wearable devices and cars that are more like computers in your future
- To beat the world Us needs more highly skilled immmigrants
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Internet Trends 2013
Every year I wait eagerly for this Internet Trends report from KPCB’s Mary Meeker and Liang Wu. You can see the report here at the original website http://kpcb.com/insights
KPCB Internet Trends 2013 from Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
My quick 5 point takeaways :
Always appreciate the free access that is given to the Internet Trends Report. What do you think are your takeaways
at May 30, 2013
In life I have learnt to always be thankful. Every morning, I am thankful to be alive, the fresh crisp air,family, a place to li...
What an odd Norwegian show & quiet eating teaches us about consumers?
Emirates flies the Airbus A380-800 from Washington DC to Dubai There was a time that flying between India and the US meant a stopover...