- Watch China closely. They have figured free same day delivery in 25+ cities even using bicycles for the last mile delivery
- Photos and short videos still popular and growing
- Sharing, Crowd sourcing and reviews an important trend
- Wearable devices and cars that are more like computers in your future
- To beat the world Us needs more highly skilled immmigrants
Thursday, May 30, 2013
Internet Trends 2013
Every year I wait eagerly for this Internet Trends report from KPCB’s Mary Meeker and Liang Wu. You can see the report here at the original website http://kpcb.com/insights
KPCB Internet Trends 2013 from Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers
My quick 5 point takeaways :
Always appreciate the free access that is given to the Internet Trends Report. What do you think are your takeaways
at May 30, 2013
In a 60 Minutes interview that aired on April 17, 2023, Google CEO Sundar Pichai warned that artificial intelligence (AI) is advancing rapid...
What an odd Norwegian show & quiet eating teaches us about consumers?
More than a decade ago I arrived at a new job at Network Solutions that involved talking to customers and reported to a wonderful supe...